“Reliable Electric Power for Residential, Commercial & Industrial Customers.”
The Lobby and Drive-Up Windows are open: Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Yakama Power Line Crews are continuing regular maintenance and safety inspections daily. We are geared up, supplied, and ready to respond to any outages as needed to keep your power on.
It is our responsibility to prioritize the health and safety of our employees and customers above all else. We are currently following the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), and state and local agencies and have implemented a series of measures to protect our employees and customers. To that end we have taken all appropriate, known actions to address the COVID-19 threat.
All non-cash payments can be made:
- By mail in the form of a check or money order, P.O. Box 1279 Toppenish WA. 98948
- By phone call to the main office using debit card, credit card or e-check payments.
- Yakama Power provides no-cost payments Online at www.yakamapower.com
- If you need assistance registering online please call the main office 509-865-7697
- Don’t use 3rd party websites to make payments, Yakama Power is not associated with doxo.com or likewise.
Cash payments can be deposited at the Yakama Nation Credit Enterprise drop box, located in their drive thru located at – 51 Teo Road in Toppenish across the road from the Legends Casino.
For cash payments (no coin change please): Envelope needs to be addressed to Yakama Power
- Please make sure your payment envelope is securely sealed and labeled – For Yakama Power
- Please have payment rounded up to the next dollar, example: $98.23 would be $99.00 the difference will be credited to your account.
- No change will be given at the Drop Box
- To keep it simple no Coin change please
- Include your payment stub provided with your monthly statement
- If you don’t have the payment stub please clearly write on envelope or insert a slip with your name, service address and account number
- If you don’t have your service address and account number call the main office 509-865-7697
- A receipt will be mailed to the current mailing address listed on the account if requested, otherwise you will see your payment listed on your next Monthly Statement or you can get one online at www.yakamapower.com
All service applications, Payment Arrangements, and Work Orders will be processed over the phone or via email.